[CITE-Forum] CITE-Forum Digest, Vol 83, Issue 6

Sebastian Goerke goerke at lat-lon.de
Fri Jun 13 03:59:38 EDT 2014


-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Bruce,

I will re-check, if the test which is failing for you has been updated
within r6.

Best regards

Sebastian

Am 12.06.2014 22:11, schrieb Bruce Dietrich:
> I was using the online testing from the OGC site:
> http://cite.opengeospatial.org/teamengine/
> 
> I ran the tests for version 1.1.1:
> 
> --------------------------------------------- Web Map Service (WMS)
> 1.1.1	r5	Final -------------------------------------------------
> 
> 
> ----- Original Message ----- From:
> cite-forum-request at lists.opengeospatial.org To:
> cite-forum at lists.opengeospatial.org Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2014
> 10:00:02 AM Subject: CITE-Forum Digest, Vol 83, Issue 6
> 
> Send CITE-Forum mailing list submissions to 
> cite-forum at lists.opengeospatial.org
> 
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit 
> https://lists.opengeospatial.org/mailman/listinfo/cite-forum or,
> via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to 
> cite-forum-request at lists.opengeospatial.org
> 
> You can reach the person managing the list at 
> cite-forum-owner at lists.opengeospatial.org
> 
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more
> specific than "Re: Contents of CITE-Forum digest..."
> 
> 
> Today's Topics:
> 
> 1. Re: Failed OGC WMS Test (Richard Martell) 2. Re: Failed OGC WMS
> Test (Bruce Dietrich) 3. Re: Failed OGC WMS Test (Sebastian
> Goerke)
> 
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>  Message: 1 Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 17:05:50 +0000 From: Richard
> Martell <rmartell at galdosinc.com> To: Bruce Dietrich
> <dietrichb at pixia.com>, "cite-forum at lists.opengeospatial.org" 
> <cite-forum at lists.opengeospatial.org> Subject: Re: [CITE-Forum]
> Failed OGC WMS Test Message-ID: 
> <bdfbb683c1864c5ebfb3567af903a8d1 at BY2PR01MB105.prod.exchangelabs.com>
>
> 
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
> 
> Bruce,
> 
> An error like that usually indicates that an XPath function was fed
> an invalid argument. This could be because:
> 
> a) The capabilities doc is valid but the script doesn't allow for
> multiple occurrences of some element (i.e. a script error); or b)
> The capabilities doc is not valid.
> 
> There is a direct call to the string() function in that test to
> find the "preferred-name" for a layer:
> 
> string($capabilities/Capability//Layer[Name and Style =
> $style]/Name)
> 
> So it looks like multiple layers were matched but this was not
> expected in the script.
> 
> -- Richard
> 
> 
> -----Original Message----- From: CITE-Forum
> [mailto:cite-forum-bounces+rmartell=galdosinc.com at lists.opengeospatial.org]
> On Behalf Of Bruce Dietrich Sent: Wednesday, 11 June, 2014 07:19 
> To: cite-forum at lists.opengeospatial.org Subject: [CITE-Forum]
> Failed OGC WMS Test
> 
> I am running OGC WMS testing for WMS version 1.1.1 against our WMS
> service.  I am getting a failure for a single test (results shown
> below).  This test does not execute a web request against our
> service (no URL is generated by the OGC Test) and the error is
> cryptic.  What does this error mean?  What part of our
> GetCapabilities XML could cause this error?
> 
> ==================================== Log for test s0001/d1e2085_1
> 
> Test wms:wmsops-getmap-each-style type Mandatory default result
> Passed (s0001/d1e2085_1)
> 
> Assertion: For each of the Styles in the capabilities document,
> when a GetMap request is made with the STYLES parameter set to the
> element of the style, then the response is valid.
> 
> A sequence of more than one item is not allowed as the first
> argument of string() (<Name/>, <Name/>, ...) Result: Failed 
> ======================================
> 
> 
> Bruce Dietrich Pixia Corporation 
> _______________________________________________ CITE-Forum mailing
> list CITE-Forum at lists.opengeospatial.org 
> https://lists.opengeospatial.org/mailman/listinfo/cite-forum
> 
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> Message: 2 Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 13:27:22 -0400 (EDT) From: Bruce
> Dietrich <dietrichb at pixia.com> To: Richard Martell
> <rmartell at galdosinc.com> Cc: cite-forum at lists.opengeospatial.org 
> Subject: Re: [CITE-Forum] Failed OGC WMS Test Message-ID:
> <1918607672.277449.1402507642367.JavaMail.root at pixia.com> 
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
> 
> Below is a portion of the GetCapabilities response.  Each layer
> contains the same style element.  Is this the cause?   Should this
> be allowed?
> 
> <Layer queryable="1" opaque="0" cascaded="0"> 
> <Name>cite:BasicPolygons</Name> <Title>cite:BasicPolygons</Title> 
> <Abstract>ESRI Shapefile</Abstract> <SRS>EPSG:4326</SRS> 
> <LatLonBoundingBox minx="-2.000000000000" miny="-1.000000000000"
> maxx="2.000000000000" maxy="6.000000000000"/> <BoundingBox
> SRS="EPSG:4326" minx="-2.000000000000" miny="-1.000000000000"
> maxx="2.000000000000" maxy="6.000000000000" resx="4.000000000000"
> resy="7.000000000000"/> <Style> <Name>DEFAULT</Name> <Title>Default
> Style</Title> <Abstract>Default Style</Abstract> </Style> </Layer> 
> <Layer queryable="1" opaque="0" cascaded="0"> 
> <Name>cite:Bridges</Name> <Title>cite:Bridges</Title> 
> <Abstract>ESRI Shapefile</Abstract> <SRS>EPSG:4326</SRS> 
> <LatLonBoundingBox minx="0.000199000000" miny="0.000699000000"
> maxx="0.000201000000" maxy="0.000701000000"/> <BoundingBox
> SRS="EPSG:4326" minx="0.000199000000" miny="0.000699000000"
> maxx="0.000201000000" maxy="0.000701000000" resx="0.000002000000"
> resy="0.000002000000"/> <Style> <Name>DEFAULT</Name> <Title>Default
> Style</Title> <Abstract>Default Style</Abstract> </Style> </Layer>
> 
> 
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Martell"
> <rmartell at galdosinc.com> To: "Bruce Dietrich"
> <dietrichb at pixia.com>, cite-forum at lists.opengeospatial.org Sent:
> Wednesday, June 11, 2014 11:05:50 AM Subject: RE: [CITE-Forum]
> Failed OGC WMS Test
> 
> Bruce,
> 
> An error like that usually indicates that an XPath function was fed
> an invalid argument. This could be because:
> 
> a) The capabilities doc is valid but the script doesn't allow for
> multiple occurrences of some element (i.e. a script error); or b)
> The capabilities doc is not valid.
> 
> There is a direct call to the string() function in that test to
> find the "preferred-name" for a layer:
> 
> string($capabilities/Capability//Layer[Name and Style =
> $style]/Name)
> 
> So it looks like multiple layers were matched but this was not
> expected in the script.
> 
> -- Richard
> 
> 
> -----Original Message----- From: CITE-Forum
> [mailto:cite-forum-bounces+rmartell=galdosinc.com at lists.opengeospatial.org]
> On Behalf Of Bruce Dietrich Sent: Wednesday, 11 June, 2014 07:19 
> To: cite-forum at lists.opengeospatial.org Subject: [CITE-Forum]
> Failed OGC WMS Test
> 
> I am running OGC WMS testing for WMS version 1.1.1 against our WMS
> service.  I am getting a failure for a single test (results shown
> below).  This test does not execute a web request against our
> service (no URL is generated by the OGC Test) and the error is
> cryptic.  What does this error mean?  What part of our
> GetCapabilities XML could cause this error?
> 
> ==================================== Log for test s0001/d1e2085_1
> 
> Test wms:wmsops-getmap-each-style type Mandatory default result
> Passed (s0001/d1e2085_1)
> 
> Assertion: For each of the Styles in the capabilities document,
> when a GetMap request is made with the STYLES parameter set to the
> element of the style, then the response is valid.
> 
> A sequence of more than one item is not allowed as the first
> argument of string() (<Name/>, <Name/>, ...) Result: Failed 
> ======================================
> 
> 
> Bruce Dietrich Pixia Corporation 
> _______________________________________________ CITE-Forum mailing
> list CITE-Forum at lists.opengeospatial.org 
> https://lists.opengeospatial.org/mailman/listinfo/cite-forum
> 
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> Message: 3 Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 19:43:45 +0200 From: Sebastian
> Goerke <goerke at lat-lon.de> To: cite-forum at lists.opengeospatial.org 
> Subject: Re: [CITE-Forum] Failed OGC WMS Test Message-ID:
> <53989551.2050101 at lat-lon.de> Content-Type: text/plain;
> charset=ISO-8859-1
> 
> Hi Bruce,
> 
> I fixed several of such issues within the last months. So my
> question is, with which version of the tests / teamengine did you
> do the testruns? Or have you used the online teamengine facilities
> from OGC?
> 
> Best regards
> 
> Sebastian
> 
> Am 11.06.2014 19:27, schrieb Bruce Dietrich:
>> Below is a portion of the GetCapabilities response.  Each layer 
>> contains the same style element.  Is this the cause?   Should
>> this be allowed?
> 
>> <Layer queryable="1" opaque="0" cascaded="0"> 
>> <Name>cite:BasicPolygons</Name> <Title>cite:BasicPolygons</Title>
>>  <Abstract>ESRI Shapefile</Abstract> <SRS>EPSG:4326</SRS> 
>> <LatLonBoundingBox minx="-2.000000000000" miny="-1.000000000000" 
>> maxx="2.000000000000" maxy="6.000000000000"/> <BoundingBox 
>> SRS="EPSG:4326" minx="-2.000000000000" miny="-1.000000000000" 
>> maxx="2.000000000000" maxy="6.000000000000"
>> resx="4.000000000000" resy="7.000000000000"/> <Style>
>> <Name>DEFAULT</Name> <Title>Default Style</Title>
>> <Abstract>Default Style</Abstract> </Style> </Layer> <Layer
>> queryable="1" opaque="0" cascaded="0"> <Name>cite:Bridges</Name>
>> <Title>cite:Bridges</Title> <Abstract>ESRI Shapefile</Abstract>
>> <SRS>EPSG:4326</SRS> <LatLonBoundingBox minx="0.000199000000"
>> miny="0.000699000000" maxx="0.000201000000"
>> maxy="0.000701000000"/> <BoundingBox SRS="EPSG:4326"
>> minx="0.000199000000" miny="0.000699000000" maxx="0.000201000000"
>> maxy="0.000701000000" resx="0.000002000000" 
>> resy="0.000002000000"/> <Style> <Name>DEFAULT</Name>
>> <Title>Default Style</Title> <Abstract>Default Style</Abstract>
>> </Style> </Layer>
> 
> 
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Martell" 
>> <rmartell at galdosinc.com> To: "Bruce Dietrich" 
>> <dietrichb at pixia.com>, cite-forum at lists.opengeospatial.org Sent: 
>> Wednesday, June 11, 2014 11:05:50 AM Subject: RE: [CITE-Forum] 
>> Failed OGC WMS Test
> 
>> Bruce,
> 
>> An error like that usually indicates that an XPath function was
>> fed an invalid argument. This could be because:
> 
>> a) The capabilities doc is valid but the script doesn't allow
>> for multiple occurrences of some element (i.e. a script error);
>> or b) The capabilities doc is not valid.
> 
>> There is a direct call to the string() function in that test to 
>> find the "preferred-name" for a layer:
> 
>> string($capabilities/Capability//Layer[Name and Style = 
>> $style]/Name)
> 
>> So it looks like multiple layers were matched but this was not 
>> expected in the script.
> 
>> -- Richard
> 
> 
>> -----Original Message----- From: CITE-Forum 
>> [mailto:cite-forum-bounces+rmartell=galdosinc.com at lists.opengeospatial.org]
>>
>> 
On Behalf Of Bruce Dietrich Sent: Wednesday, 11 June, 2014 07:19
>> To: cite-forum at lists.opengeospatial.org Subject: [CITE-Forum] 
>> Failed OGC WMS Test
> 
>> I am running OGC WMS testing for WMS version 1.1.1 against our
>> WMS service.  I am getting a failure for a single test (results
>> shown below).  This test does not execute a web request against
>> our service (no URL is generated by the OGC Test) and the error
>> is cryptic.  What does this error mean?  What part of our 
>> GetCapabilities XML could cause this error?
> 
>> ==================================== Log for test
>> s0001/d1e2085_1
> 
>> Test wms:wmsops-getmap-each-style type Mandatory default result 
>> Passed (s0001/d1e2085_1)
> 
>> Assertion: For each of the Styles in the capabilities document, 
>> when a GetMap request is made with the STYLES parameter set to
>> the element of the style, then the response is valid.
> 
>> A sequence of more than one item is not allowed as the first 
>> argument of string() (<Name/>, <Name/>, ...) Result: Failed 
>> ======================================
> 
> 
>> Bruce Dietrich Pixia Corporation 
>> _______________________________________________ CITE-Forum
>> mailing list CITE-Forum at lists.opengeospatial.org 
>> https://lists.opengeospatial.org/mailman/listinfo/cite-forum 
>> _______________________________________________ CITE-Forum
>> mailing list CITE-Forum at lists.opengeospatial.org 
>> https://lists.opengeospatial.org/mailman/listinfo/cite-forum
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> Subject: Digest Footer
> 
> _______________________________________________ CITE-Forum mailing
> list CITE-Forum at lists.opengeospatial.org 
> https://lists.opengeospatial.org/mailman/listinfo/cite-forum
> 
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> End of CITE-Forum Digest, Vol 83, Issue 6 
> ***************************************** 
> _______________________________________________ CITE-Forum mailing
> list CITE-Forum at lists.opengeospatial.org 
> https://lists.opengeospatial.org/mailman/listinfo/cite-forum
> 

- -- 
l a t / l o n  GmbH
Aennchenstrasse 19               53177 Bonn, Germany
phone ++49 +228 18496-0          fax ++49 +228 18496-29
http://www.lat-lon.de            http://www.deegree.org

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - http://www.enigmail.net/

iEYEARECAAYFAlOar2oACgkQq1hDh4aJykJMtQCgy/vIuDVQWazvDzVtXq8t2Tzs
qfIAniJUS8/AMlYb6hU329UF+4Ikkbkj
=wmx7
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----


More information about the CITE-Forum mailing list