[CITE-Forum] WFS 2.0 skipped tests

Tsvetan Penev Tsvetan.Penev at avitech.aero
Thu Jun 12 15:48:45 EDT 2014

Dear Forum Users,

we are currently testing our WFS implementation against the WFS 2.0-r15 test suite and we are faced with a dilemma.

The test version of the service is currently loaded with AIXM 5.1 features and while executing the tests suite, some of the Basic WFS tests get skipped. Looking closely at the returned HTML output for the skipped tests it becomes obvious that there are three types of problems with similar repeating messages:

*         org.testng.SkipException: No numeric or temporal property values found for {http://www.aixm.aero/schema/5.1}AircraftStand

*         org.testng.SkipException: Feature type has no nillable properties: {http://www.aixm.aero/schema/5.1}AircraftStand

*         org.testng.SkipException: Feature type has no geometry properties: {http://www.aixm.aero/schema/5.1}AircraftStand

Although AIXM 5.1 is a valid GML application schema there are no features which have first level properties that have numerical or temporal values, are either nillable or represent geometries. However there are plenty of properties in a deeper level in the XML instances which have numeric/temporal values and/or are nillable or represent GML geometries.

Therefore my question is: Do we have to consider other GML application schemas for the tests just to prove that our implementation also properly handles these skipped test cases or not?

Kind regards,
Tsvetan Penev
__________________________________

Dipl.-Math. Tsvetan Penev
Product Manager SWIM/AxL
Avitech GmbH | Strahlenberger Weg 6 | 60599 Frankfurt a. M. | Germany
Tel:     +49 (0) 69 8484 8236
Fax:    +49 (0) 69 8999 0301
__________________________________

Avitech GmbH
Principal Office: Bahnhofplatz 1  |  88045 Friedrichshafen  |  Germany
T.: +49 (0) 7541 282-0  |  Fax: +49 (0) 7541 282-199
http://avitech.aero
www.eaip.info

This message may contain confidential information and is intended
only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the
sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

Avitech GmbH
Principal Office: Bahnhofplatz 1 | 88045 Friedrichshafen | Germany
Court Registration: Amtsgericht Ulm | HRB 728293
Gesch?ftsf?hrer/Managing Director: Antonio Maria Gonzalez Gorostiza
VAT No.: DE223719716
http://avitech.aero