[CITE-Forum] Issues with namespaces in CTL requests

Michael Schulz mandschulz at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 2 07:50:14 EDT 2014

Hi Richard,

ok, I managed to get the test to run under TE 4 and there the requests are
allright. The interesting part is, that definitely something is happening
to the namespaces, in the sense that a duplicate ns declaration is removed
(in my case from the GetRecords element, but it is present in the
soap:Envelope, so no problem).

Thanks, Michael

Michael Schulz

Bahnhofstr. 62