[CITE-Forum] GML 3.2.1 test: Java exception rather than an error message

Richard Martell rmartell at galdosinc.com
Fri Jul 4 15:25:40 EDT 2014

Hi Peter,

Can you post a sample geometry instance with the incorrect CRS reference? If the length of the coordinate tuple does not
agree with the CRS dimension then a message like this should result:

"Point[@gml:id='p1'] has unexpected coordinate dimension."

That exception shouldn't occur, so the example will help to isolate the issue.

-- Richard