[CITE-Forum] SOS 1.0.0 r11 Test Suite with TEAM Engine Beta is broken

Alexander Birger alexander.birger at noaa.gov
Fri Feb 28 11:54:32 EST 2014

It looks like something wrong happened with the test suite or the engine beta itself. Several days ago it has started showing validation errors that do not make any sense. For example:

Messages from parser parsers:XMLValidatingParser:
Validation error:
  cvc-complex-type.3.2.2: Attribute 'xlink:href' is not allowed to appear in element 'ows:Get'.
Validation error:
  cvc-complex-type.3.2.2: Attribute 'xlink:href' is not allowed to appear in element 'ows:Post'.
Validation error:
  cvc-complex-type.3.2.2: Attribute 'xlink:title' is not allowed to appear in element 'gml:metaDataProperty'.
Validation error:
  cvc-complex-type.3.2.2: Attribute 'xlink:href' is not allowed to appear in element 'sos:procedure'.
Validation error:
  cvc-complex-type.3.2.2: Attribute 'xlink:href' is not allowed to appear in element 'sos:observedProperty'.
Validation error:
  cvc-complex-type.3.2.2: Attribute 'xlink:href' is not allowed to appear in element 'sos:featureOfInterest'.

BTW, SOS test r9 with the TEAM Engine stable does not indicate any of those errors.

Thank you,

Alex Birger
Systems Engineer

Skjei Telecom
7777 Leesburg Pike, Suite 315N
Falls Church, VA 22043
Direct:   +1 703 917 9889
Main:    +1 703 917 4077
Fax:       +1 703 917 0098
e-mail: alex.birger at skjeitelecom.com
My availability: http://www.timebridge.com/mytime/alexanderbirger

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: For intended Skjei Telecom recipients only.