[CITE-Forum] WMS 1.3

Nathan Kannan nkannan at prostarcorp.com
Thu Dec 11 15:49:44 EST 2014

Thanks for the feedback Luis,

We do not have any parent layer associated to all layers under "cite" workspace. However, I see that there is some error associated with the CRS. All the layers are in EPSG:4326. I'll investigate further and rerun the test.

Also can we use the same data set for running wms 1.1.1 test?

Thanks again,

Best,

Nathan