[CITE-Forum] WMS 1.3

Nathan Kannan nkannan at prostarcorp.com
Thu Dec 11 14:46:24 EST 2014

Thanks Luis for the quick response.

It was our security protocols that was blocking from accessing. We made "cite" work space for role anonymous access. We have all the layers loaded to the "cite" workspace (data downloaded directly from http://cite.opengeospatial.org/teamengine/about/wms/1.3.0/site/). I reran the test with the below url and it passes all criteria for WMS 1.3.0 but for one.However we still see failures for WMS 1.1.1.  (I presume we can use the same data set for 1.3.0 and 1.1.0 because the documentation shows both having the same layers).

If you can verify and validate this with our below url, it would be very helpful.

http://dev.prostarcorp.com:8080/geoserver/cite/wms?SERVICE=WMS&REQUEST=GetCapabilities&VERSION=1.3.0

Thanks & Regards.

-Nathan