[CITE-Forum] SOS 2.0 Conformance Testing

Jill Mohan jillemo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 13:22:06 EST 2014

​Thank you, Luis. I am testing the
http://sensorweb.demo.52north.org/52n-sos-webapp/sos/soap  instance.

My organization has created a reference implementation and now we need to
create a conformance test to support potential users that would like to use
our RI.  I thought it best to start with the OGC Test kits.  I struggled
but had moderate success with TEAM Engine version 4.0.3 and using r5 test
scripts on our RI's SOAP endpoints last spring.

I downloaded and built Team Engine 4.0.5 but have quite some difficulty
with ets-sos tests.  Firstly, I cannot successfully build the ETS-SOS tests
- i get a "could not resolve dependency" error:
 org.opengis.cite:ets-sos20:jar:2.0.0-r18: Could not find artifact
org.opengis.cite.teamengine:teamengine-core:jar:4.0.5 in
opengeospatial-cite (https://svn.opengeospatial.org/ogc-projects/cite/maven)
-> [Help 1].

What would be the correct destination to test the HTTP GET and HTTP Post
methods?    I assume I would not use the SOAP address that is there by
default.

Thanks,
Jill