[CITE-Forum] (no subject)

Nathan Kannan nkannan at prostarcorp.com
Thu Dec 11 10:53:54 EST 2014

Hello Luis,

As per your suggestion and request for details of our test results, I've listed our url end point for WMS GetCapabilities: (both end points should work, one is directed via "cite" work space and another is generic one)

  *   http://dev.prostarcorp.com:8080/geoserver/cite/wms?SERVICE=WMS&REQUEST=GetCapabilities&VERSION=1.3.0
  *   http://dev.prostarcorp.com:8080/geoserver/wms?SERVICE=WMS&REQUEST=GetCapabilities&VERSION=1.3.0

Also the details of the test failure summary can be found at http://cite.opengeospatial.org/teamengine/ ( we performed 2 tests for WMS (1.1.1 amd 1.3.0), with the only change to the url end point being the wms protocol "version")

username: Nathan

password: n at th@nXed<mailto:n at th@nXed>

Test Session Description: WMS 1.3.0 and WMS 1.1.1

Any input to help us complete these tests successfully  is greatly appreciated

Regards,

Nathan
Prostar Geocorp. Inc.
Sr. Director Geospatial Solutions