[CITE-Forum] SOS 2.0 Conformance Testing

Jill Mohan jillemo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 05:10:52 EST 2014

I'm encountering a number of errors when I run the OGC CITE tests against
its own 52N implementation as well as against my team's homegrown
implementation.  I have tried testing using the TEAM Engine online and an
offline version in Eclipse.

Does anyone have a good set of reference sites/boards I could refer to
while trying to determine what is causing these errors...?   Or success
stories on how they demonstrated OGC compliance to the SOS 2.0 spec?

I'm frazzled and would appreciate any guidance.

Thanks,
Jill