[CITE-Forum] WMS test issue (failures) in the team engine 4 conformance test suite

Nathan Kannan nkannan at prostarcorp.com
Mon Dec 8 14:21:51 EST 2014

Hello CITE team experts,

We ran the OGC Compliance Testing utilizing online OGC Testing Facility (team engine 4 conformance test suite) for our product "Transparent Earth". We were able to successfully complete our first test for WMS protocol 1.1.1 and 1.3.0. On the OGC compliance submission site, while loading the result results, it indicates that test is passed. However, in Team 4 Engine site, the detailed result summary shows some failed logs. Considering the passed test indication within compliance submission site, I am not sure or clearly understand what the failures means or if it makes a difference in terms of getting OGC certified. In any event, I would like to get an understanding of what these failed logs mean. Because of this question we haven't submitted it for compliance certification yet.

We utilized the test data and per the requirement specified under (http://cite.opengeospatial.org/teamengine/about/wms/1.3.0/site/)<http://cite.opengeospatial.org/teamengine/about/wms/1.3.0/site/).> and followed the exact protocols as specified by OGC.

Any help that you can provide in assisting us by clarifying questions is greatly appreciated. If needed we can provide you our account information so that you can review the test results in advance.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Nathan Kannan
Sr. Director Geospatial Solutions.
[ProStar_Newlogo_2l]
ProStar Geocorp, Inc.
www.prostarcorp.com<http://www.prostarcorp.com/>
604.838.4444 (mobile)
[prostar_fb_email]<https://www.facebook.com/prostarcorp>[prostar_lnkn_email]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/prostar-corp>
[Holiday Guy]

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.