[CITE-Forum] WFS 1.0.0 r7 test difficulties

Robin Houtmeyers Robin.Houtmeyers at luciad.com
Thu Dec 4 11:00:28 EST 2014

Hi,

I am having some trouble with the execution of the WFS 1.0.0 test, revision 7 (on cite.opengeospatial.org/teamengine).

There are a lot of failing tests now while this test succeeded before (a few months ago).
I would like to raise two examples:

(1) Test wfs:test1.0.0-basic-getcapabilities-get-1 has the following assertion: When a wfs:GetCapabilities request is made for a version number that the server supports, the result document must be a wfs:WFS_Capabilities with the version number equal to the version number in the request.

The test URL is http://demo.luciad.com:8080/LuciadFusionOGC2013/wfs100?&service=WFS&version=1.0.0&request=GetCapabilities
which indeed gives me a wfs:WFS_Capabilities with the version number equal to 1.0.0.

However, the test fails.

(2) Test wfs:test1.0.0-basic-getcapabilities-get-5 has the following assertion: When a GetCapabilities request is made against basic WFS, the response cabilities document must define capabilities entries for the request GetCapabilities for HTTP GET, DescribeFeatureType for HTTP GET or POST and GetFeature for HTTP GET or POST.

The test URL is http://demo.luciad.com:8080/LuciadFusionOGC2013/wfs100?&service=WFS&version=1.0.0&request=GetCapabilities
which indeed gives me the requested result, but test fails.

I also validated the capabilies against the WFS 1.0.0 official schema at http://schemas.opengis.net/wfs/1.0.0/WFS-capabilities.xsd;
all ok.

Should you have any idea of what could be wrong here, it would be helpful.

Many thanks,
Robin Houtmeyers
Luciad