[CITE-Forum] New OGC TEAM Engine production release

Richard Martell rmartell at galdosinc.com
Thu Apr 24 12:29:01 EDT 2014

Mats,

The WFS2 test suite does _not_ depend on any particular application schema, so you can use any feature data you like;
in this sense it is schema-agnostic. The only requirements are that 1) the schema be valid according to the rules stipulated in the GML 3.2.1 standard, and 2) data are available for at least one advertised feature type.

I'll look into the (encoding?) issue.