[CITE-Forum] New OGC TEAM Engine production release

Jean-Michel Fischer fischer at interactive-instruments.de
Wed Apr 23 13:48:39 EDT 2014

 >    Note the empty SRS string.
this is an Issue I raised long ago in the issue tracker:

https://portal.opengeospatial.org/?m=projects&a=view&project_id=85&tab=5&act=details&issue_id=885

it is in the WMS 1.3 section but appears as well in WMS 1.1.1.

My Question in the issue tracker: "Is it ok to report this here or
should I open a new issue for WMS 1.1.1?" was not answered until now.

- Jean-Michel

Am 23.04.2014 19:23, schrieb Nick Estes:
> Great, it looks like this version has fixed a few issues we were having
> before.  Unfortunately, I'm now seeing a new odd behavior with the wms
> 1.1.1 test.  The test wms:wmsops-getmap-each-layer is making requests
> like this:
> ?&LaYeRs=cite_forests&SrS=&BbOx=0,0,1,1&WiDtH=100&ReQuEsT=GetMap&StYlEs=&HeIgHt=100&FoRmAt=image%2Fpng&VeRsIoN=1.1.1
>    Note the empty SRS string.
>
> I doubled checked the capabilities as the test saw it, and I don't see
> any empty srs strings in it, so I'm assuming for the moment that this is
> an issue in the test code.
>
> 	--Nick
>

> On 2014-04-23 05:29, Luis Bermudez wrote:
>> Dear CITE SC and CITE Forum Members,
>>
>> I am very pleased to announce a new release of the TEAM Engine
>> production testing site: http://cite.opengeospatial.org/teamengine/
>>
>> As discussed in the last TC, it was planned to make a new release of
>> the minor changes in the current adopted test suites. No new test
>> suite is part of this release.
>>
>> Details of the release are in the CITE wiki
>> http://cite.opengeospatial.org/r20140423p
>>
>> I very much appreciate all your participation and important
>> involvement in all the issues discussed, in particular the CITE team
>> [1] and the maintainers of the reference implementations [2]
>>
>> [1] http://cite.opengeospatial.org/team
>> [2] http://cite.opengeospatial.org/reference
>>
>> Thank you all !
>>
>> - Luis

>> Luis Bermudez, Ph.D.
>> Director Compliance Program
>> Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)
>> The OGC: Making Location Count
>>
>> Skype: bermudez_luis
>> Twitter: @berdez
>> Tel: +1 301 760 7323
>> http://www.opengeospatial.org/ogc/organization/staff/lbermudez

Jean-Michel Fischer
fischer at interactive-instruments.de
fon   +49 228 91410 83
fax   +49 228 91410 90

interactive instruments Gesellschaft für Software-Entwicklung mbH
Trierer Str. 70-72, 53115 Bonn, Germany
Geschäftsführer: Reinhard Erstling, Karla Hinzer, Clemens Portele, Bernd
Weidner
Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 3872