[CITE-Forum] New OGC TEAM Engine production release

Nick Estes nme at ser.asu.edu
Wed Apr 23 13:22:43 EDT 2014

Great, it looks like this version has fixed a few issues we were having
before.  Unfortunately, I'm now seeing a new odd behavior with the wms
1.1.1 test.  The test wms:wmsops-getmap-each-layer is making requests
like this:
?&LaYeRs=cite_forests&SrS=&BbOx=0,0,1,1&WiDtH=100&ReQuEsT=GetMap&StYlEs=&HeIgHt=100&FoRmAt=image%2Fpng&VeRsIoN=1.1.1
  Note the empty SRS string.

I doubled checked the capabilities as the test saw it, and I don't see
any empty srs strings in it, so I'm assuming for the moment that this is
an issue in the test code.

	--Nick