[CITE-Forum] Query regarding "uomLabels", "axisLables", "codespace" in GML 3.1.1

Meenakshi Gupta meenakshi.gupta at tcs.com
Thu Apr 3 04:17:41 EDT 2014

Hi All,
I have to implement the geometry types mentioned in the GML 3.1.1 library
I have checked that "axisLabels", "uomLabels","axisLabels" and "codepace"
are included in xsds of many geometries.
In the GML 3.1.1 pdf, it is mentioned that "axisLabels", "uomLabels" is a
list of labels.
Can anyone please provide examples of  "axisLabels", "uomLabels" and
"codespace"  with multiple labels/URLs w.r.t to any geometry, so that I
can understand and implement them accordingly.

Thanks & Regards
Meenakshi Gupta
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: meenakshi.gupta at tcs.com