[CITE-Forum] Exception when viewing session logs

Sebastian Goerke goerke at lat-lon.de
Tue Apr 1 07:39:35 EDT 2014


-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Hi Krister,

when does this behaviour occur? While reopening a session or is this
an exception while running the tests?

Best regards

Sebastian

Am 01.04.2014 13:13, schrieb Krister Wicksell:
> Hi,
> 
> 
> 
> After running the WMS 1.1.1 or 1.3.0 test i can not open the
> session anymore. I get the exception listed below. Does anyone know
> how i can prevent this.
> 
> 
> 
> Best Regards
> 
> Krister Wicksell
> 
> 
> 
> *HTTP Status 500 - An exception occurred processing JSP page 
> /viewSessionLog.jsp at line 110*
> 
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>  *type* Exception report
> 
> *message* _An exception occurred processing JSP page
> /viewSessionLog.jsp at line 110_
> 
> *description* _The server encountered an internal error that
> prevented it from fulfilling this request._
> 
> *exception*
> 
> org.apache.jasper.JasperException: An exception occurred processing
> JSP page /viewSessionLog.jsp at line 110
> 
> 
> 
> 107:       }
> 
> 108:       out.println("<h3>Test Suite: " + suiteName + "</h3>");
> 
> 109:       ArrayList tests = new ArrayList();
> 
> 110:       boolean complete = ViewLog.view_log(userlog, sessionId, 
> tests, ViewLogTemplates, out);
> 
> 111:       out.println("<br/>");
> 
> 112:       if (!complete) {
> 
> 113:           out.println("<input type=\"button\" value=\"Resume 
> executing these tests\" onclick=\"window.location = 
> 'test.jsp?mode=resume&session=" + sessionId + "'\"/>");
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Stacktrace:
> 
> 
> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.handleJspException(JspServletWrapper.java:568)
>
> 
> 
> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:455)
>
> 
> 
> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:390)
>
>  org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:334)
> 
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:728)
> 
> 
> org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:51)
>
>  *root cause*
> 
> javax.servlet.ServletException: net.sf.saxon.trans.XPathException: 
> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 38; columnNumber: 38; 
> Character reference "&#26" is an invalid XML character.
> 
> 
> org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doHandlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:912)
>
> 
> 
> org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:841)
>
> 
> 
> org.apache.jsp.viewSessionLog_jsp._jspService(viewSessionLog_jsp.java:314)
>
>  
> org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
> 
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:728)
> 
> 
> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:432)
>
> 
> 
> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:390)
>
>  org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:334)
> 
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:728)
> 
> 
> org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:51)
>
>  *root cause*
> 
> net.sf.saxon.trans.XPathException: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; 
> lineNumber: 38; columnNumber: 38; Character reference "&#26" is an 
> invalid XML character.
> 
> net.sf.saxon.event.Sender.sendSAXSource(Sender.java:379)
> 
> net.sf.saxon.event.Sender.send(Sender.java:185)
> 
> 
> net.sf.saxon.IdentityTransformer.transform(IdentityTransformer.java:29)
>
>  com.occamlab.te.util.LogUtils.readLog(LogUtils.java:107)
> 
> com.occamlab.te.util.LogUtils.makeTestListElement(LogUtils.java:198)
>
>  
> com.occamlab.te.util.LogUtils.makeTestListElement(LogUtils.java:235)
>
>  com.occamlab.te.util.LogUtils.makeTestList(LogUtils.java:284)
> 
> com.occamlab.te.util.LogUtils.makeTestList(LogUtils.java:314)
> 
> com.occamlab.te.ViewLog.view_log(ViewLog.java:93)
> 
> com.occamlab.te.ViewLog.view_log(ViewLog.java:59)
> 
> 
> org.apache.jsp.viewSessionLog_jsp._jspService(viewSessionLog_jsp.java:225)
>
>  
> org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
> 
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:728)
> 
> 
> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:432)
>
> 
> 
> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:390)
>
>  org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:334)
> 
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:728)
> 
> 
> org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:51)
>
>  *root cause*
> 
> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 38; columnNumber: 38; 
> Character reference "&#26" is an invalid XML character.
> 
> 
> org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(Unknown
>
> 
Source)
> 
> org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.fatalError(Unknown 
> Source)
> 
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown
> Source)
> 
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown
> Source)
> 
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown
> Source)
> 
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLScanner.reportFatalError(Unknown Source)
> 
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLScanner.scanCharReferenceValue(Unknown 
> Source)
> 
> 
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanCharReference(Unknown
>
> 
Source)
> 
> 
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown
>
> 
Source)
> 
> 
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown
>
> 
Source)
> 
> org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
> 
> org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
> 
> org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
> 
> org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
> 
> org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown 
> Source)
> 
> net.sf.saxon.event.Sender.sendSAXSource(Sender.java:371)
> 
> net.sf.saxon.event.Sender.send(Sender.java:185)
> 
> 
> net.sf.saxon.IdentityTransformer.transform(IdentityTransformer.java:29)
>
>  com.occamlab.te.util.LogUtils.readLog(LogUtils.java:107)
> 
> com.occamlab.te.util.LogUtils.makeTestListElement(LogUtils.java:198)
>
>  
> com.occamlab.te.util.LogUtils.makeTestListElement(LogUtils.java:235)
>
>  com.occamlab.te.util.LogUtils.makeTestList(LogUtils.java:284)
> 
> com.occamlab.te.util.LogUtils.makeTestList(LogUtils.java:314)
> 
> com.occamlab.te.ViewLog.view_log(ViewLog.java:93)
> 
> com.occamlab.te.ViewLog.view_log(ViewLog.java:59)
> 
> 
> org.apache.jsp.viewSessionLog_jsp._jspService(viewSessionLog_jsp.java:225)
>
>  
> org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
> 
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:728)
> 
> 
> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:432)
>
> 
> 
> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:390)
>
>  org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:334)
> 
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:728)
> 
> 
> org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:51)
>
>  *note* _The full stack trace of the root cause is available in
> the Apache Tomcat/7.0.47 logs._
> 
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>  *Apache Tomcat/7.0.47*
> 
> 
> 
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>  Scanned by *MailMarshal* - Trustwave's comprehensive email
> content security solution. Download a free evaluation of
> MailMarshal at www.trustwave.com <http://www.trustwave.com>
> 
> ** 
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________ CITE-Forum mailing
> list CITE-Forum at lists.opengeospatial.org 
> https://lists.opengeospatial.org/mailman/listinfo/cite-forum
> 

- -- 
l a t / l o n  GmbH
Aennchenstrasse 19               53177 Bonn, Germany
phone ++49 +228 18496-0          fax ++49 +228 18496-29
http://www.lat-lon.de            http://www.deegree.org

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - http://www.enigmail.net/

iEYEARECAAYFAlM6pXYACgkQq1hDh4aJykINogCeNV9r93wo4hbiI/NXJoG3ADs8
FBQAnjKSDHNBMuSMgjESA7T3hMNeF8A0
=bqbG
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----


More information about the CITE-Forum mailing list