[CITE-Forum] Query regarding WFS 1.1.0 request parameter

Meenakshi Gupta meenakshi.gupta at tcs.com
Fri Oct 25 05:49:39 EDT 2013

Hi Sebastian,
I want to know whether version is mandatory or optional parameter for DescribeFeatureType operation in WFS 1.1.0.
Similarly please let me know for GetFeature,GetFeatureWithLock,LockFeature,Transaction,GetGmlObject operations whether version is mandatory or optional.

Thanks & Regards
Meenakshi Gupta
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: meenakshi.gupta at tcs.com