[CITE-Forum] Regarding WMS 1.3.0 POST request creation

Joan Masó Pau Joan.Maso at uab.es
Wed Oct 23 06:35:43 EDT 2013

There are some schemas coming from SLD work that can be used to validate
this. I have not rechenk but I'm almost sure that you can find them on the
schemas repository on the SLD folder.

The WMS group has been working on a new modular WMS 2.0 for a while. Now we
are convinced that it is better to consolidate 1.3 or 1.4 and address small
issues first instead of reinventing WMS.

This issue could be one of our first priorities if there is interest in the
community.

Joan Masó
UAB-CREAF