[CITE-Forum] Regarding WMS 1.3.0 POST request creation

Mats Olsson Mats.Olsson at carmenta.com
Wed Oct 23 05:22:26 EDT 2013

There is a POST schema for WMS 1.3.0 GetMap requests defined within SLD.

http://schemas.opengis.net/sld/1.1.0/GetMap.xsd

Might not be exactly what you want but it can be good to know there are some clients that assume this is what you mean if you say your server supports POST on the GetMap request.

As far as I know there are no schemas for pure WMS 1.3.0 requests.

Best regards,
Mats Olsson