[CITE-Forum] Regarding WMS 1.3.0 POST request creation

Sebastian Goerke goerke at lat-lon.de
Wed Oct 23 04:46:08 EDT 2013

Clause 6.3.4 of WMS 1.3.0 states that:

"When  POST  is  used,  the  request  message  is formulated as an XML
document."

But there is no request schema defined in Annex E (or in the OGC schema
repository at <http://schemas.opengis.net/wms/1.3.0/>.

As far as I remember we wanted to do a CR for this. I will investigate
this and submit one if there is none already.

Best regards

Sebastian

Am 23.10.2013 10:36, schrieb Meenakshi Gupta:
> Hi, I want to know whether POST request can be created for WMS
> 1.3.0 operations. I could not find the XSD for creating the POST
> request for WMS 1.3.0 operations in
> 06-042_OpenGIS_Web_Map_Service_WMS_Implementation_Specification.pdf.

If POST request can be created for the above, kindly share the relevant