[CITE-Forum] SLD/SE conformance testing

Richard Martell rmartell at galdosinc.com
Fri Oct 4 13:49:01 EDT 2013

Olivier,

The FPS profile that was in wms-1.3.0-r6 was recently extracted to a new test suite: wms-sld-1.1.0-r1.
This is an early beta release that just covers essential FPS functionality (access GML from a remote
WFS 1.1 service).

Implementer feedback is welcome. As usual, report any issues to the CITE issue tracker. Any
irregularities in the specs themselves should be noted in a CR for the relevant SWG.