[CITE-Forum] SLD/SE conformance testing

Olivier ERTZ olivier.ertz at heig-vd.ch
Fri Oct 4 07:29:08 EDT 2013

Dear all,
I'm wondering if the OGC compliance program has already had testing for
SLD/SE 1.1, especially concerning SE symbology in association to
portrayal pictures of reference so as to test the visual styling results?

I noticed that WMS1.3.0 r6 testsuite aims to provide a testsuite for FPS
profile. It is seems a work in progress (beta) and no content is still
available. But again, does it plan to test the visual styling results?

Someone?

Thx a lot,
Olivier.

--
HEIG-VD, University Of Applied Sciences Western Switzerland
Email: olivier.ertz at heig-vd.ch
Phone: +41 24 55 77570
Go to: http://www.heig-vd.ch