[CITE-Forum] Query on WMS 1.3.0

Sebastian Goerke goerke at lat-lon.de
Wed Mar 20 08:28:26 EDT 2013

the operations you are describing belong to the SLD Profile on WMS
(http://portal.opengeospatial.org/files/?artifact_id=22364)
It describes a Profile for several SLD operations as additions to WMS.
I think having a look into this document will also answer your
question about SLD support in WMS 1.3.0.

Best Regards

Sebastian Goerke