[CITE-Forum] Query on WMS 1.3.0

Meenakshi Gupta meenakshi.gupta at tcs.com
Wed Mar 20 08:00:44 EDT 2013

Hi,
I am a beginner in OGC and learning WMS 1.3.0.
When I compared this with WMS 1.1.1 noted that the DescribeLayer and
GetLegendGraphic operations are absent in WMS 1.3.0.
Can anyone tell me please how are these operations supported in 1.3.0?
Also, how is the Styled Layer Descriptor support provided in WMS 1.3.0.

Thanks & Regards
Meenakshi Gupta
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: meenakshi.gupta at tcs.com