[CITE-Forum] Help required for OGC tests

Richard Martell rmartell at galdosinc.com
Mon Mar 11 19:26:06 EDT 2013

Hi,

That's not a conforming WMS 1.3 implementation--the capabilities
document is invalid. As noted in the test log, the document element
WMS_Capabilities must reside in the correct namespace.

The relevant schema is here:
<http://schemas.opengis.net/wms/1.3.0/capabilities_1_3_0.xsd>

You'll probably do better with the reference implementation:

<http://ri.opengeospatial.org:8680/degree-wms-130/services?service=WMS&version=1.3.0&request=GetCapabilities>