[CITE-Forum] Help required for OGC tests

Sebastian Goerke goerke at lat-lon.de
Fri Mar 8 09:20:23 EST 2013

did you configure your WMS for the CITE Test data?

Is -source=C:\Users\12456\Documents the location of the ctl scripts on
your machine?

Do you have a log file from your test run?

Is it possible for you to test against the online team engine?
It is located here: http://cite.opengeospatial.org/teamengine/

Regards

Sebastian

Am 08.03.2013 13:47, schrieb Meenakshi Gupta:
> Hi, I am a novice and understanding OGC standards, WMS,WFS, WCS.I
> need help for testing my WMS,WFS,WCS services published on a
> server. To test a WMS service I have done the following:- 1) I have
> downloaded team engine, Understand-3.1.653-Windows-32bit. and
> main.xml from
> https://svn.opengeospatial.org/ogc-projects/cite/scripts/wms/1.3.0/trunk/ctl/
>
>  2) On the command prompt in Windows, when I execute the test
> script, by typing        test.bat -source=C:\Users\12456\Documents
> it opens a GUI. 3) I am entering the name of URL
> http://01hw291138/arcgis/services/Manish_Test/MapServer/WMSServer?SERVICE=WMS&REQUEST=GetCapabilities.

I have kept UpdateSequence values as Automatic and by default 'Basic'