[CITE-Forum] Help required for OGC tests

Meenakshi Gupta meenakshi.gupta at tcs.com
Fri Mar 8 07:47:44 EST 2013

Hi,
I am a novice and understanding OGC standards, WMS,WFS, WCS.I need help
for testing my WMS,WFS,WCS services published on a server.
To test a WMS service I have done the following:-
1) I have downloaded team engine, Understand-3.1.653-Windows-32bit. and
main.xml from
https://svn.opengeospatial.org/ogc-projects/cite/scripts/wms/1.3.0/trunk/ctl/
2) On the command prompt in Windows, when I execute the test script, by
typing        test.bat -source=C:\Users\12456\Documents  it opens a GUI.
3) I am entering the name of URL
http://01hw291138/arcgis/services/Manish_Test/MapServer/WMSServer?SERVICE=WMS&REQUEST=GetCapabilities
. I have kept UpdateSequence values as Automatic and by default 'Basic'
and 'Queryable'.

I am getting  test suite failed for WMS 1.3.0.
Please guide me , what mistakes I have made.

Thanks & Regards
Meenakshi Gupta
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: meenakshi.gupta at tcs.com