[CITE-Forum] Beta WMTS Tests do not work correctly

Sebastian Goerke goerke at lat-lon.de
Tue Mar 5 03:27:10 EST 2013

Hi Richard,

I think my issue was not about where to advertise the encoding but
more on the XPath expression for getting the right URL for Get and for
Post requests set within the test procedures. The XPath expression
needs a rework as it is neighter pointing to a senseful
GetCapabilities URL nor to a senseful encoding constraint.

Regards

Sebastian