[CITE-Forum] How do I get TE to send out SOAP request?

Vanderwal, Peter A CTR DISA JITC (US) peter.a.vanderwal.ctr at mail.mil
Fri Jun 28 13:08:18 EDT 2013

Hi Rocky,

That is the way I had it originally, but when I put the ctl: in front of the Soap request it caused fatal errors.  The examples I found didn't have the ctl: so I assumed it shouldn't be there.
However, I apparently made some mistake earlier, because I just tried it that way again and it worked.

Thanks for your help