[CITE-Forum] How do I get TE to send out a SOAP request?

宗岩 Rocky rocky at gis.tw
Thu Jun 27 21:01:32 EDT 2013

Hi, Peter,

        Maybe you miss the namespace "ctl:" in soap-request and url element.

Scripts:
<ctl:package  xmlns:ctl="http://www.occamlab.com/ctl"  xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"  xmlns:soap="urn://soaptest" >
  <ctl:test name="soap:main">
    <ctl:assertion>The SOAP response is valid.</ctl:assertion>
    <ctl:code>
                <xsl:variable name="response">
                        <ctl:soap-request version="1.1" charset="UTF-8">
                                <ctl:url> http://www.opengis.net/cat/csw/2.0.2</ctl:url>
                                <ctl:body>
                                        <csw:GetCapabilities xmlns:csw="http://www.opengis.net/cat/csw/2.0.2" service="CSW"/>
                                </ctl:body>
                        </ctl:soap-request>
                </xsl:variable>

      <xsl:message>RESPONSE: <xsl:value-of select="$response"/></xsl:message>
        </ctl:code>
  </ctl:test>
</ctl:package>

Tsung-Yen Lee (Rocky)
assistant software engineer
GIS Research Center, Feng-Chia University Taiwan