[CITE-Forum] TEAM Engine Beta

Richard Martell rmartell at galdosinc.com
Thu Jun 27 12:38:56 EDT 2013

Sebastian,

Not yet. But the WFS2 test suite can also be run in Eclipse :-)
Just create a run configuration with the following settings:

----------
Main class:
org.opengis.cite.iso19142.TestNGController

Program arguments:
file:///W:/test-run-props-wfs2.xml

VM arguments:
-Djava.util.logging.config.file=${project_loc}/src/main/config/logging.properties
-Dderby.system.home=C:\srv\derby
----------

The program argument refers to a properties file (XML format) containing the test run parameters.

Example:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE properties SYSTEM "http://java.sun.com/dtd/properties.dtd">
<properties version="1.0">
    <comment>Test run arguments for WFS 2.0 conformance test suite</comment>
    <entry key="wfs">file:///W:/ wfs200-capabilities.xml</entry>
</properties>

Notes:
[1] The "wfs" key value is an absolute file or http URI that refers to the capabilities doc for the WFS under test.
[2] The -Dderby.system.home property indicates where to find the embedded (EPSG) database (this should be created if it doesn't exist).