[CITE-Forum] TEAM Engine Beta

Richard Martell rmartell at galdosinc.com
Wed Jun 26 19:21:49 EDT 2013

Hi,

CITE-779 (WFS 2.0 beta Test Suite hangs up) has been resolved by adding prerequisite checks to the WFS2 test suite (if any of these fail all tests are skipped):

* The SUT is available and produces a service description in response to a basic GetCapabilities request;
* The SUT produces an XML Schema document in response to a basic DescribeFeatureType request;
* The SUT can supply data for at least one advertised feature type.