[CITE-Forum] New WMTS test in TEAM Engine Beta

Richard Martell rmartell at galdosinc.com
Wed Jun 19 17:47:14 EDT 2013

Sebastian,

This is the first public release of the test suite so issues will probably be uncovered as it's
run against different implementations--this is almost always the case for every test suite.

All testers/developers are encouraged to report any anomalies they encounter to the CITE issue
tracker. And even fix them ;-)