[CITE-Forum] New WMTS test in TEAM Engine Beta

Richard Martell rmartell at galdosinc.com
Tue Jun 18 13:33:29 EDT 2013


Sebastian,


An error like that usually indicates a missing schema component. However, I didn't see such errors in my 
test run. The first two tests you mentioned below passed and the last two were skipped.

However, I did see some XPath exceptions that I'll try to run down.

Also, it would appear that some assertions may need to be revised. For example I saw this failure reported 
(for Server.KVP.GET.GetFeatureInfo.Mandatory):

Failure: Response entity contentType application/xml;charset=UTF-8 not considered to match infoFormat application/gml+xml; version=3.1

The given media type seems acceptable to me, especially since (a) it's correct, and (b) the expected value is 
unregistered and doesn't exist in the IANA register at <http://www.iana.org/assignments/media-types>.

--
Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: Sebastian Goerke [mailto:goerke at lat-lon.de] 
Sent: Friday, 14 June, 2013 02:50
To: Luis Bermudez
Cc: cite-forum at lists.opengeospatial.org; Richard Martell
Subject: Re: New WMTS test in TEAM Engine Beta

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Hi Luis,

thank you for this. WMTS Tests are running, but I've got some strange exceptions running the tests for:

http://cite.lat-lon.de/deegree-compliance-tests-3.3.1/services/wmts?service=WMTS&request=GetCapabilities&acceptversions=1.0.0

Exception:
Error in call to extension function {public java.lang.Object
com.occamlab.te.TECore.callFunction(net.sf.saxon.expr.XPathContext,java.lang.String,java.lang.String,net.sf.saxon.om.NodeInfo)
throws java.lang.Exception}: Exception in extension function
net.sf.saxon.s9api.SaxonApiException: Error in call to extension function {public org.w3c.dom.NodeList
com.occamlab.te.TECore.request(org.w3c.dom.Document,java.lang.String)
throws java.lang.Throwable}: Exception in extension function
java.lang.Exception: Error invoking parser {http://www.occamlab.com/te/parsers}XMLValidatingParser
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'wmts:TextPayload' to a(n) 'element declaration' component.

Related tests:
Test wmts:Server.KVP.GET.GetCapabilities.Response.SchemaValid
Test wmts:Server.KVP.GET.GetCapabilities.Request.AcceptVersions.Valid
Test wmts:Server.KVP.GET.GetCapabilities.Request.Sections.Themes
Test wmts:Server.KVP.GET.GetCapabilities.Request.Sections.Multiple

Regards

Sebastian

Am 13.06.2013 02:32, schrieb Luis Bermudez:
> All,
> 
> TEAM Engine beta now contains a new revision of the WMTS 1.0.0 test.
> 
> Fixes:
> 
> - [CITE-781] If TileRow or TileCol is out of range the expected 
> exception code is "TileOutOfRange" (wmtsFunctions.xml) - [CITE-777] 
> Allow for ows:Constraint to appear as child of ows:Operation in 
> capabilities document (bootstrap.xml, owsFunctions.xml). - 
> [bootstrap.xml] Ignore GetEncoding operation constraint as there are 
> no alternatives to KVP (URI query).
> 
> --- Luis
> http://www.opengeospatial.org/ogc/organization/staff/lbermudez The
> OGC: Making Location Count
> 

- -- 
l a t / l o n  GmbH
Aennchenstrasse 19               53177 Bonn, Germany
phone ++49 +228 18496-0          fax ++49 +228 18496-29
http://www.lat-lon.de            http://www.deegree.org

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with undefined - http://www.enigmail.net/

iEYEARECAAYFAlG65yoACgkQq1hDh4aJykJ2zACfberm18ktvxtHOr2iP86xVi4Y
33cAnAvl/Wwm28dz5rnmwqahsCGQV60t
=C8pt
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----


More information about the CITE-Forum mailing list