[CITE-Forum] Help with WMTS 1.0.0 testing

Neil Tippett neil.tippett at envitia.com
Tue Jun 11 09:10:37 EDT 2013

Hello again Ulaş,

The error generated does not relate to the snippet from your Capabilities document that you've list, it instead relates to the following block:

<ows:Operation name="GetTile">

      <ows:DCP>

        <ows:HTTP>

          <ows:Get xlink:href="http://91.93.170.250:88/netgissvn/wmts.ashx?">

            <ows:Constraint name="GetEncoding">

              <ows:AllowedValues>

                <ows:Value>KVP</ows:Value>

              </ows:AllowedValues>

            </ows:Constraint>

          </ows:Get>

        </ows:HTTP>

      </ows:DCP>

      <ows:Parameter>

        <ows:AllowedValues />

      </ows:Parameter>

    </ows:Operation>

In this block you've got an ows:Parameter element without the mandatory name attribute and an ows:AllowedValue element without any of the required children.

Hope that helps,

Regards

Neil

Envitia

See the world as it really is

Neil Tippett

Software Engineer

( Tel:      +44 1403 273 173

7 Fax:     +44 1403 273 123

* Email:  neil.tippett at envitia.com

: Web:   www.envitia.com <http://www.envitia.com>

ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System Accreditation

This email is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only. The content and any attachments may be privileged and/or

contain confidential information and copyright material. If you are not the addressee you may not use, copy or disclose

the information in it. If you receive this email by mistake, please advise the sender by using the reply facility in your email

software or the contact information above, before deleting it and destroying any hard copies.

We accept no responsibility or liability for content in this email that is personal or otherwise unconnected with our business.

Although this email and attachments have been swept for viruses, we do not accept liability for any loss arising from its use.

Envitia Ltd
Registered No: 2348404 England

North Heath Lane, Horsham, West Sussex RH12 5UX