[CITE-Forum] Strange test behaviour

Mats Olsson Mats.Olsson at carmenta.com
Mon Jul 22 10:56:48 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I get exactly the same problem when I test WFS 2.0. The strange thing is that it worked once then stopped working when I deleted the old session, created a new one and tested again.

Our server log indicates that all the tests do run but something fails at the end of the test session.

Best regards,
Mats Olsson
Carmenta AB