[CITE-Forum] OGC KML Test Tool - Beta

Steve Kerr SKerr at wiscenterprises.com
Thu Jul 18 13:28:08 EDT 2013

CITE Forum,

I took at look at the OGC beta site for the KML validation tool:
http://cite.opengeospatial.org/te2/about/kml22/2.2-r3/web/overview.html

Tried to have it validate an example KML on the Google site:
http://cite.opengeospatial.org/te2/rest/suites/kml22/2.2-r3/run%20-iut=http://kml-samples.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/kml/Placemark/placemark.kml

Returns error:  HTTP Status 404 - Not Found

Perhaps I have a syntax problem?  Anything obvious to any of you?

Just trying to get a sense of how to interact with the tool, and get acquainted with report-back outputs from the tool.  I'm supporting the National System For Geospatial Intelligence (NSG) Functional Manager Seal of Approval (GFMSA) test and evaluation initiative.

v/r,

--Steve Kerr--
Stephen W. Kerr
NGA OCIO/CE-NIAT