[CITE-Forum] WFS 1.0.0 Testing on the Beta Engine

ULAS AYDINER ulas.aydiner at netcad.com.tr
Wed Jul 17 04:07:12 EDT 2013

Thanks for the reply Richard,

I got the test engine to validate after a modification to the DescribeFT response. In fact, all I did was to include:

<xsd:import namespace="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" schemaLocation="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema.xsd" />

which I thought would not be mandatory. Now, the official engine validates, but the beta still doesn’t. Anyway…

The engine probably doesn’t check the MIME type for the GetCap request, (since I didn’t receive any errors for that) but I changed it to text/xml anyhow. The MIME for DescribeFeatureType is still “application/gml+xml” which is the correct one for DescribeFT afaik.

I am receiving 5 class C errors now (for transaction insert – update requests) out of the 397 total. They seem to be inconsistent, but we may as well be content with this and proceed to certification anyhow.

Cheers.

Ulaş