[CITE-Forum] WFS 1.0.0 Testing on the Beta Engine

Richard Martell rmartell at galdosinc.com
Tue Jul 16 19:25:51 EDT 2013

Ulaş,

The capabilities document at <http://91.93.170.250:88/Netgissvn/wfs.ashx?service=WFS&version=1.0.0&request=GetCapabilities>
includes a query component in Get/@onlineResource. It shouldn't be there according to OGC 02-058 , 12.3.4; this could be leading
some of the tests astray (query parameters are appended to this URI in the test requests).

Note: The returned Content-Type is also incorrect ("application/gml+xml; charset=utf-8"), but I'm not sure if this causes problems.

I see that in one of the failing tests (test1.0.0-basic-describefeaturetype-get-1) this XPath expression evaluates to 'true'
and produces an assertion failure:

not(boolean(/xs:schema) and citef:validate-gml-schema('http://91.93.170.250:88/Netgissvn/wfs.ashx?Request=DescribeFeatureType',/xs:schema))

Looks like the second condition failed-a call to the citef:validate-gml-schema extension function. I'll take a look at it.