[CITE-Forum] CSW CITE tests

Richard Martell rmartell at galdosinc.com
Fri Jul 12 18:05:11 EDT 2013

The test case you refer to specifies an illegal acceptversions parameter value; the response entity is expected
to contain:

(a) an ows:ExceptionReport with @version = "1.2.0"  [1]
(b) an exception where @exceptionCode="VersionNegotiationFailed"

[1] No idea why the OGC catalog spec set this version number for exception reports (07-006r1, 10.3.7).

TEAM-Engine v4.0 with the csw-2.0.2-r7 test suite are the current releases.