[CITE-Forum] New beta release

Mats Olsson Mats.Olsson at carmenta.com
Fri Jul 12 05:29:57 EDT 2013

Hello!

Unfortunately the WFS 2.0 tests don't seem to work at all anymore on the beta site. Every single test that runs returns a null-pointer exception.

I retested everything else after the redeployment yesterday and all the erroneous inherited failures are gone now.

The other issues with the other interfaces are still there.

Best regards,

Mats Olsson

Carmenta AB