[CITE-Forum] Execution log file is different from test result

Luis Bermudez lbermudez at opengeospatial.org
Wed Jan 16 07:48:14 EST 2013

Hi Christine,

Usually we click on download log files, that contains all the details of the test.
The logs look good. In the log.xml there is a endtest tag, if "0" means you have passed the test.
<endtest result="0"/>.

We will check what is going on with the "create execution log report file".

Thank you for reporting this issue.

---
Luis
http://www.opengeospatial.org/ogc/organization/staff/lbermudez