[CITE-Forum] WCS Test Engine Failure?

ULAS AYDINER ulas.aydiner at netcad.com.tr
Thu Jan 10 03:11:05 EST 2013

Hi all,

We did pass the test (no warnings, no fails etc.) after specifying the MIME type in the MIME header setup. I must admit I overlooked this part -probably- thinking that the engine would test for standard MIMEs for the 5 formats required.

So it is my bad, but this conversation may work for Larry at NASA also.

Anyhow; a sincere thank you to all for the replies and effort.

Cheers,

Ulaş

ULAS AYDINER
YAZILIM PROJE YÖNETİCİSİ