[CITE-Forum] WCS Test Engine Failure?

Larry Gilliam larry.gilliam at nasa.gov
Wed Jan 9 15:57:15 EST 2013

Hi Peter,

I'm in a similar position as Ulas, and my customer at NASA is really
pushing to pass 1.0.0 compliance. I have seen on this list and elsewhere
the suggestion to abandon 1.0.0 and move to 2.0, but b/c of lots of
lingering references to 1.0.0 ( and lack for 2.0 ) on the CITE site, I have
been unable to convince them to move on.

I'm looking for anything that truly marks this 1.0.0 compliance test
passing as a lost cause. If you have any documentation, official
statements, etc. I would be very thankful. Currently as I peruse the CITE
site, it looks like 1.0.0 or 1.1.x are the most prominent ( I see little
mention of 2.0, and can't choose to test it with the online teamengine ).

Thanks for any help. At the least I'm going to take your statement below to
my stakeholders and try to convince them to move on ( even skipping WCS
1.1.x ).

-Larry