[CITE-Forum] WCS Test Engine Failure?

ULAS AYDINER ulas.aydiner at netcad.com.tr
Wed Jan 9 10:08:44 EST 2013

Hello again everyone,

I felt the need to post another question here, since there are a few issues I see with the CITE test engine for WCS 1.0.0 and I am stuck.

To summarize the situation: for every GetCoverage the test engine issues and expects content, my server returns proper content (GeoTIFF files, I also check my generated GeoTIFFs with gdalinfo to make sure TIFF tags are fine), but the test engine says that my test steps are failing. I think there is a small issue with the test engine here.

Kind regards,

Ulaş

ULAS AYDINER
YAZILIM PROJE YÖNETİCİSİ