[CITE-Forum] WFS 1.0 setup instructions incomplete

Andrea Aime andrea.aime at geo-solutions.it
Tue Dec 10 06:21:37 EST 2013

On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 7:49 PM, Richard Martell <rmartell at galdosinc.com>wrote:

>  Andrea,
>

> Hm. I’m not able to reproduce the issue. It turns out the resources
> element is not required in the teamengine config file because those schemas
> are included in cite1-utils-1.1.0.jar.

Right. I've verified that file is in WEB-INF/lib of the teamengine webapp
and indeed it contains those files.
Yet, the tests are not working.

> I ran the WFS 1.0 test suite against this implementation and didn’t see
> any exceptions in the log files. In fact all tests passed:
>

> <
> http://cite.lat-lon.de/deegree-webservices-3.3.6/services/wfs100?service=WFS&version=1.0.0&request=GetCapabilities
> >

> Did you build ets-resources from the trunk? It should include the
> following required libs (plus those needed for other test suites) that
>
> must then be placed in teamengine/WEB-INF/lib:
>

> - cite1-utils-1.1.0.jar (schemas are packaged in here)
>
> - gml2-validator-1.1.jar
>
> - saxpath-1.0-FCS.jar
>
> - jaxen-1.0-FCS.jar

Yes, I have verified I have all of those.

> Alternatively, you can try building teamengine and activating the ogc.cite
> profile (-P ogc.cite); doing this will automatically add the supporting
>
> libs to the WAR file.

I'm running the code build off svn://
svn.code.sf.net/p/teamengine/code/tags/4.0.3, which is the same
version run by the official site.
I see it has that profile, just wondering if it's maybe too old?

Cheers
Andrea

--
==