[CITE-Forum] Newbie question: REST interface

Clemens Portele portele at interactive-instruments.de
Wed Dec 4 10:52:31 EST 2013

Hi Peter,

you are using an "&" instead of a "?" to separate the query parameters.

For example, try: http://cite.opengeospatial.org/teamengine/rest/suites/gml/3.2.1-r11/run?xsd=http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/xml/cmdschema/district/v1/OSVectorMapDistrict.xsd

Best regards,
Clemens

PS: When I just did it, the response included an element <reporter-output> that seemed to contain logging entries mostly from other executions of the GML or WFS 2.0 tests. No idea why this is included, but my guess is that this is an (potentially problematic) error.