[CITE-Forum] Newbie question: REST interface

Peter Parslow Peter.Parslow at ordnancesurvey.co.uk
Wed Dec 4 10:08:53 EST 2013

This is my first post; it's been several years since I tried the TEAM engine. I've been drawn back by the 'new' (to me) GML tests, and the imminent plugfest that we're hosting here at Ordnance Survey (http://www.opengeospatial.org/node/1892).

I would like to validate some of our recent schemas and products, for example OS VectorMap District. I tried to validate the schema by using a browser to access http://cite.opengeospatial.org/teamengine/rest/suites/gml/3.2.1-r11/run&xsd=http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/xml/cmdschema/district/v1/OSVectorMapDistrict.xsd

& to validate a sample of GML with http://cite.opengeospatial.org/teamengine/rest/suites/gml/3.2.1-r11/run&gml=https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19994880/HP40.gml

In both cases I get a 404 status report 'Not Found'; 'The requested resource is not available'.

I suspect I'm misunderstanding the REST API of the test run controller.

Any advice would be welcome.

Thanks

Peter

Peter Parslow
Principal Geographic Information Architect
Content & Data Products, Ordnance Survey
Adanac Drive, SOUTHAMPTON, United Kingdom, SO16 0AS
Linked data / map: http://data.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/id/postcodeunit/SO160AS
Phone: +44 23 8005 5341
Mobile: +44 7796 610020
www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk | Peter.Parslow at ordnancesurvey.co.uk

Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this email.

This email is only intended for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email which must not be copied, distributed or disclosed to any other person.

Unless stated otherwise, the contents of this email are personal to the writer and do not represent the official view of Ordnance Survey. Nor can any contract be formed on Ordnance Survey's behalf via email. We reserve the right to monitor emails and attachments without prior notice.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Ordnance Survey
Adanac Drive
Southampton SO16 0AS