[CITE-Forum] Running WFS 2.0.0 tests locally

Richard Martell rmartell at galdosinc.com
Tue Apr 30 18:52:25 EDT 2013

Andreas,

BTW, you know you can also run the suite in a Maven-aware IDE such as
Eclipse? I find that rather more convenient than a naked console.

The problem here is that the *-with-direct-deps archive doesn't currently
provide all of the dependencies. You'll see it includes geomatics-geotk-1.0.jar,
which in turn has some dependencies of its own.

I'll try to fix that so transitive dependencies are also included, but
for now you can build the geomatics-geotk module and unpack the resulting
geomatics-geotk-1.0-with-deps.zip archive into TE_BASE/resources/lib.

<https://svn.opengeospatial.org/ogc-projects/cite/ets/utils/geomatics-geotk/trunk>